In line with our commitment to the health and safety of our personnel, clients and community, we are taking proactive and prudent measures to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We have been monitoring the situation closely, in order to ensure our firm members, clients and families stay safe. The following are some of the measures we have implemented to ensure we continue to meet the needs of our clients, while at the same time following best practices for containment and risk reduction:
- We highlighted a number of FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS that our clients in the sector have raised with us over the past few weeks. Click here to read the full article.
- In addition, during this Pandemic we will be hosting WEEKLY WEBINARS related to COVID-19. These webinars are designed to address updates on key issues of importance to employers in the sector. Click here to register for upcoming webinars. To view and download the PRESENTATION SLIDES from our most recent COVID-19 webinar click here.
- While our offices remain open for the time being, staff are being encouraged to work remotely and use video and tele-conferencing wherever possible. Our IT infrastructure will allow our professional and administrative staff to continue to deliver high quality services seamlessly and without interruption.
- We have temporarily postponed all in-person client seminars and special events that are routinely hosted on our premises. We have also postponed all non-urgent business travel and face-to-face meetings.
- For personnel and visitors who may attend our offices for urgent matters, we have implemented a confidential screening procedure that will remain in effect until further notice.
- We have also implemented best practices in relation to sanitizing high-touch surfaces, reminders regarding hand-washing and hand-sanitizing in our offices.
- Finally, we are continuously monitoring public health advisories and the evolution of this pandemic and will provide updates to staff and clients alike should there be changes in our service delivery plan.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions. We wish everyone to remain safe and healthy during this difficult time.