The Whole Life Planning Centre brings together a range of professionals with expertise in each aspect of the planning process, including: lawyers, accountants, corporate trustees, independent facilitators and financial planners. Our team members are recognized authorities in their respective fields and have a demonstrated commitment to the disability community. The Whole Life Planning Centre brings together:
- Estate, trust and future planning lawyers
- Tax experts
- Financial planners
- Trustees and Trustee Advisors
- Innovative housing specialists
- Social benefits lawyers
- Employment lawyers with expertise in engaging and managing private support workers
- Corporate lawyers with expertise related to Microboards
As an interdisciplinary team we collaborate and work together as a one-stop shop for all your planning needs.
Contact the Whole Life Planning Centre to connect with our team.