PooranLaw’s health care law practice is dedicated to supporting health, disability, home and community care providers in navigating the web of laws and regulations, and legal obligations they face in delivering their essential services. PooranLaw’s sector specific focus means that our lawyers understand the complexities of consent and capacity law, the challenges of managing personal health information as a Health Information Custodian, the reporting obligations associated with serious occurrences, and the unique service relationships that develop between people supported and support organization.
At PooranLaw we provide the guidance, advice and representation our clients need, so that they can stay ahead of legal developments in this field and stay focused on what really matters – providing exceptional care to the people they support.
PooranLaw’s Health Care Law practice includes:
- Service Agreements and Policy Development
- Regulatory Compliance and Audits
- Complaints Response and Health Services Appeal and Review Board (HSARB) hearings
- Privacy and Personal Health Information Management
- Consent, Capacity, Legal Decision Making and End of Life Care
- Organizational Restructuring (mergers and acquisitions)
- Labour & Employment
- Human Rights & Accessibility
- Pay Equity
- Health & Safety
- Management Training
Contact us to find out more about how PooranLaw can assist with your organization’s Health Care Law issues.